Interested in publishing your work on our blog? LEEPs and Bounds is looking for students, staff, alumni, and friends of Clark University interested in publishing timely and socially relevant career-related articles. We’re currently seeking submissions in the following areas and open to new ideas as well. Use the submission form at the bottom of this page to pitch your idea to us.
- The Real World Career-related stories about expectations vs. reality
- Is It Just Me? Let’s tackle the awkward aspects of professional life together
- Book Worm Reviews of career-related books (and all kinds of media) worth checking out
- Grit Success stories about personal perseverance and overcoming adversity
- Career Hacks Tips, tricks, and anything to make work (and the search for it) a little easier
- Work Guru Explore how mind, body & soul connects to the working world
Is there a topic you’d like us to cover? We want to know what’s on your mind! Suggest topics you want to see published or let us know you want to contribute a post to the blog using the form below.
Our Commitment to Diverse Voices LEEPs and Bounds is committed to actively seeking and publishing works by writers who are considered marginalized voices, including students of color, students who identify as women/womxn, students who identify as LGBTQIA+, the international student community, first-generation students, and students with disabilities.